Wisdom-Trek / Creating a Legacy
Welcome to Day 1135 of our Wisdom-Trek, and thank you for joining me.
This is Guthrie Chamberlain, Your Guide to Wisdom
Four Questions for Success – Wisdom Unplugged
Wisdom – the final frontier to true knowledge. Welcome to Wisdom-Trek! Where our mission is to create a legacy of wisdom, to seek out discernment and insights, and to boldly grow where few have chosen to grow before.
Hello, my friend, I am Guthrie Chamberlain, your captain on our journey to increase wisdom and create a living legacy. Thank you for joining us today as we explore wisdom on our 2nd millennium of podcasts. This is Day 1135 of our trek, and it is time for our 3-minute mini trek called Wisdom Unplugged. This short nugget of wisdom includes an inspirational quote with a little bit of additional content for today’s trek. Consider this your vitamin supplement of wisdom for today. So let’s jump right in with today’s nugget.
Today’s quote is from James Allen, and it is, “For true success, ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?”
Four Questions for Success
If you desire to be successful in any area of life such as family, ministry, business, health, or any other facets of life, you must have a burning desire to achieve that success. To do so, you must be willing to ask yourself these four crucial questions.
- Why do you want to be successful? Strip away all of the common answers and get to the very core.
- Why not? What are you willing to sacrifice in order to achieve that success. Is there a line that you will not cross, and what is that line?
- Why not me? If others can achieve success in an area of life, what is holding you back from also achieving success? Put aside all your excuses and know that you can do it.
- Finally, why not now? Don’t put off your success for a more convenient time. That time will never come. Begin today with the commitment to success because this success is one reason why you have been placed here on earth. Fulfill your God-given calling and know that He has prepared and equipped you for success.
Even the great leader of Israel, Joshua had fears and doubts but this what God told him in Joshua 1:7“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do.”
That’s a wrap for today’s Wisdom Unplugged quote. If you would like free access to my database of over 11,000 inspirational quotes, the link is available on the main page of Wisdom-Trek.com. As you enjoy these nuggets of wisdom, encourage your friends and family to join us and then come along tomorrow for another day of our Wisdom-Trek, Creating a Legacy.
If you would like to listen to any of our past 1134 treks or read the Wisdom Journal, they are available at Wisdom-Trek.com. I encourage you to subscribe to Wisdom-Trek on your favorite podcast player so that each day’s trek will be downloaded automatically.
Thank you for allowing me to be your guide, mentor, and most importantly, your friend as I serve you through the Wisdom-Trek podcast and journal each day.
As we take this trek together, let us always:
- Live Abundantly (Fully)
- Love Unconditionally
- Listen Intentionally
- Learn Continuously
- Lend to others Generously
- Lead with Integrity
- Leave a Living Legacy Each Day
I am Guthrie Chamberlain reminding you to Keep Moving Forward, Enjoy Your Journey, and Create a Great Day Everyday! See you tomorrow for Worldview Wednesday!